Slideshow

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Mug shot or mugshot?


When I started this blog I claimed that it had a higher purpose than frivolous day-to-day updates of the mundane, but I am already breaking this rule. I am just posting a picture of myself with a beard for fun, because I am about to dispose of it (the beard, not the picture.) It has served its purpose having annoyed my parents, scratched my kids and alienated my wife. It is kind of like pushing your little brother just so they get mad and chase you around. Well, now the fun is over and it is time to undo all of those fun side affects and go back to life as usual . . .

1 comment:

  1. You know it's a good thing to have the "boring" everyday stuff on here, because then it doesn't seem like your family spends all their time in the ER.

    ReplyDelete