Slideshow

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

Sunday, July 6, 2008

This is a new posting. Yeah.

So I haven't written a post in a long time, and frankly, I don't have time to do this one, really. However, I am tired of seeing the same thing on my blog, so I thought that I would say a few things, post a few pictures, etc.



Obviously, the pictures are just random, pulled from the past few months.



Only 2 hospital visits in this time period. That is a success.



It has been 8 months, 7 days since I was in Disneyland. Crap.

That is all I have to say. At least this is something new.

1 comment:

  1. hooray!! you finally updated the blog. i am so proud of you, i can't stand it!! and your little princess is getting too big too fast! we have to see you guys soon. when are coming down??

    ReplyDelete