Slideshow

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ryukyu

Yep. So much for not going back to Okinawa. I found myself on that muggy, humid island once again this week. I am already on my way home, but thought I would post the few pics I have.





This is the eternal red light. The green arrows below the red go off and on, but the red one stays lit no matter what, even if you have a straight green arrow. Hilarious.



I stayed in Mark's house and discovered how cool moving walls are. Those dividers can all slide out of the way, so that make this a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartment. Sweet.





Finally, we found this awesome Korean bbq place. Well, Mark found it. $20 - All you can eat raw meet (to cook at your table), soda and ice cream. Nice.

Well, I have to go get on a plane, so more later.
Oh yeah, the title. Ryukyu is the name of the chain of island of which Okinawa is one. FYI.




2 comments:

  1. So i read that Heather is going to be able to join you. will it be next time then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how long does it take to post again??? just annoying ya tony.

    ReplyDelete