Slideshow

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The game is on!!!

Okay, so for those of you who said you are going to participate, here is how it goes. Tonight (Tuesday) you have to weigh yourself to set a baseline and then next Tuesday I will do a post and you need to reply to the post with the percentage of weight lost. NO GUESSING OR ROUNDING ALLOWED. This will protect you from having to put actual weight numbers out there. If you don't reply to the post, I will just assume that you are all talk and no action (this is serious, man!). Jillian, you don't have anything to lose, so you can throw whatever you want out there. Or not.

Just for the record, there is one brave soul at work who has agreed to make this more interesting by putting money on the line between the two of us. The one who loses the least has to pay the winner, who lost the most, $5. Then we repeat the following week. Overall I have more weight to lose, so I am going to win:) Any other takers on that deal?

Oh, and another coworker gets to call me "Tubby" until I weigh less than him (like next week) and then I get to use the name on him for the rest of eternity, because he isn't exercising. HA! Take that.

Ok, so on your marks, get set, go!

8 comments:

  1. Gaining only is my game. I'll just do the same thing with the +% instead of the -%. I do have a certain BMI to hit you know.

    And who are the two from work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. crud, i don't really want to weigh myself! crap. here goes.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy is in for the $5 game. Ty is giving me crap, but is too chicken to play. After next week he will officially be dubbed "Tubby".

    Heather, where you at? You said you were in?!?!

    Hey, that means my projection of no one playing was blown out of the water! There are 5 (or 6) in. Not bad for a blog with a readership of 2. (N&M: Who is playing, Nate, Marne or both?)

    Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tony is all talk, at work he is eating all sorts of junk...he is going DOWN!! The $5 is mine Joy Christensen (the Great)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy is lying. I have had but 1 muffin and water today and it is 11:30 !!! In 30 minutes I will get to enjoy a delicious slice of 3.99 (on sale) frozen pizza that was cooked 3 days ago and refrigerated off and on since then.

    Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here. I weighed myself this morning, mind you my chest was really full from Taryn not eating and so my weight will go up or down depending on when she ate but I was 129. Here we go!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh heather, i am gonna throw up!! if you are trying to lose weight at 129 to start with, i am gonna have to fly up there just to beat you!! love you. :) and tony, it is just marne for now, we'll see if we can get nate on board.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Marne. At least there is one brave person down there.

    Come on Nate. Surely you have at least a couple of pounds you can lose for a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete