Slideshow

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Week 1 followup

Maybe it will be helpful to post what we did so we can learn from each other. I learned from Heather that I just need to get the stomach bug that is going around if I want to bump my numbers.

I ran for 30+ minutes on an eliptical on 5 of the 7 days, kept my diet around 2000 calories +/- did 2 resistance workouts and 1 failed stretching workout.

This week I need to do 30 minutes cardio 7/7 days, resistance 4/7 days and flexibility 3/7 days. Lets see how I do. Oh and continue to try to keep the diet in check. I eat whatever I want up to 2000 calories.

That sounds like a lot of work for 3 pounds. Hopefully I will do better this week.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i just ran after the kids. does that count? i cut the treats, that's huge!! :)

    ReplyDelete