Slideshow

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Week 2 results

So things have been really busy, but I have to post about yesterday. Joy pulled out a narrow victory by .1%!! I, unfortunately, fell off the wagon pretty bad last week. I only ran 3 days, and didn't do any of my other workouts. The only reason I was still in the running at all was because I managed to maintain some semblance of a controlled diet. Joy was victorious by exercising seriously 7 days a week. Dang.

The good news: We have both committed to 3 more weeks of competition. You have to give it time! We are still taking new competitors.

I hope to put out a real post soon. In the meantime, check out Heather's blog for the family updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment