Slideshow

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Windfall

Have you ever found a $10 bill in the back pocket of an old pair of jeans or in the jacket you haven't worn in over a year? Or have you ever rediscovered an old movie that used to be your favorite, and is just as good now as it was back then? These are similar to the way I felt when I popped the SD card from my camera into my computer.

I had shelved this camera a while back, since the picture quality wasn't what I had hoped it would be. Every once in a while we grab it on the way out the door somewhere, and in the meantime the kids love to take pictures and movies with it. Well, I plugged in the card to retrieve a picture I had just taken, and I was rewarded with all kinds of pictures that I hadn't seen before, strung out over the last year or so. It was so awesome that I decided to share some of them.

(If you think any of them need captions, let me know and I'll add them)













1 comment:

  1. very fun. i love finding stuff i didn't realize i had. and those are some fun pics of taryn, heather and the boys. and i guess you're in a few of them too, huh? :) good times....

    ReplyDelete