Slideshow

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Number 17 is down, now for 18

The move is more or less complete. Yes, there are still a few items at the other place, maybe even enough for a couple of loads, but the lion's share is here with us in the new old house (old new house?) It is true that with a larger family with older kids, we have a lot more stuff and so moving is more painful. That is just how it is I guess. I'm not getting any younger and the couches, armoires, dressers and bookshelves aren't getting any lighter.

So all that is left is to start planning move number 18. I don't like to move, and I don't want to move again, but recent events have convinced me that our wandering days are not quite over yet. The end is near, I can tell that much, but I am not going to lie and say that I think we will be here very long.

*sigh*

I'd better get some rest.

3 comments:

  1. Your "all that is left" list is quite a big one. Hope that's a good thing...

    Hey, have you seen James McElwee's blog? He has you as a friend on there so I didn't know if you had seen it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. 18 could happen by the end of the year.

    Yes, I read James' posts regularly. They are accurate, honest and informative, IMHO. He asked me not to spread his blog around too much, but since I'm on his list I might add him to mine one of these days. I want to respect his request for privacy so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you planning on being in this house until it sells? Is it still on the market? Where is it you think you might be moving to again so soon?

    ReplyDelete